PRL Motorsports 2017-2021 Honda Civic Si 1.5T Short Ram Air Intake System
Fits all 2017-2021 Civic Si 1.5T
Fits most variant models including 6MT, CVT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
- NO CALIBRATION REQUIRED FOR STREET MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF-SPECIFIC CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED FOR RACE MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF BASEMAP CALIBRATIONS AVAILABLE IN BOTH HONDATA & KTUNER
- TWO STEP PERFORMANCE "TSP" & PHEARABLE CALIBRATIONS COMPATIBLE BY SELECTING "RACE MAF" OPTION
If we could recommend an intake system for the 1.5L Turbo Civic Platform it would our Cobra Cold Air Intake System. However, for customers that do not wish to run a CAI, our Short Ram Intake System is also an option. Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. This SRI utilizes a 4" air filter and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit
Customers can convert to a Cold Air Intake with our Cold Air Intake Conversion Kit
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning