PRL Motorsports 2016-2021 Honda Civic Non-Si 1.5T Cobra Cold Air Intake System
Fits all 2016-2021 Civic Non-Si 1.5T
Fits Honda Sensing Package
Fits all variant models including CVT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
Canadian Models Require USDM Windshield Washer Reservoir Conversion Kit
- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED FOR STREET MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF-SPECIFIC ECU CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED FOR RACE MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF BASEMAP CALIBRATIONS AVAILABLE IN BOTH HONDATA & KTUNER
- TWO STEP PERFORMANCE "TSP" & PHEARABLE CALIBRATIONS COMPATIBLE BY SELECTING "RACE MAF" OPTION
- NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FACTORY CVT COOLER (SPAIN, TURKEY, ETC)
There’s a reason PRL Motorsports Cobra Cold Air Intake Systems is a constant topic of discussion and so highly regarded. Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. The Cobra CAI utilizes a 4" volume from the air filter into the MAF Housing and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit
Customers can convert to a Short Ram Intake with our Short Ram Intake Conversion Kit
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE - Read More Here!
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner – Read More Here!
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning